Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a delivery without reference using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF by se37 transaction.

I got a delivery no from the output but I cannot find that delivery in both VL03n Transaction and LIKP table.

Where can i find that delivery. Please help me.

Thanks,

Vikram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT function module after calling the BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF.

(Select the test sequence through the menu path and give the function module names in SE37 BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT )

then check for the delivery number in table.

With Regards,

Dwarakanath.S

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you commit the operation ? If yes then may be it might take few seconds for it to get updated in the tables. If no write a custom program call this bapi and call commit bapi.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikram,

if u can find the delivery in vl03n or likp/lips table that means it hasnt been created properly.

try checking out the mandatory stuff that r reqd to create a delivery configured by functional person by creating a dummpy delivery 1st thru txn VL01NO.(delivery w/o ref)

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT function module after calling the BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF.

(Select the test sequence through the menu path and give the function module names in SE37 BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT )

then check for the delivery number in table.

With Regards,

Dwarakanath.S

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be seen in VL33.