cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer open item line wise details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have customer open item for 240 days. Now he has made payment today for part amount only. I have cleared this amount against the outstanding amount. Now in FBL5N open item is only for balance amount. BUt when I CHECK REPORT- S_ALR_87012178 days for the open item is between 31 to 60.

How this dates are calculated.I have posted document today so it should either come from 1 to 30 day range or in 240 to 300 day range as balance is outstanding from that date.

Help me to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member625419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Pls used this T-code : F.22 Customer Open Item.

regards,

Rup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupang,

Before giving any irrelevant reply please read the problem.

Other members please guide me to reslove the issue.

Edited by: NITIN on Oct 14, 2008 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

The duedate is calculated according to the baselinedate which u will maintain in terms of payment(OBB8).In terms of payment u will maintain baseline date as document date or posting date or none.mostly u would be selcted the duedate as document date thats why i believe ur line item is showing in between 31-60 days.

Regards

Raghavendra.M

SAP-Practice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am making partial or residual payment toaday then the balance amount should be in the range of 0days to 30 days & not 31 to 60 days.

I want to show days outstanding as from the original document date and not the balance document date.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had u done partial payment or residual payment, if residual payment is made then for the remaining amount, it will be shown as open item from todays date.

regards

srikanth.