Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging Material PRICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i'm new in SD and i Have a little problem:

I have to assign a price for my package material (box).

The price is 3 Eur/PC.

I have an order with 25 COMPUTERS in 5 BOXES.

In pricing procedure can I assign a condition type to Package Material?

I have tried to assign at it a condition record (PR00= 3Eur /PC) but in (Conditions TAB PAGE, in the order) i see only the price for the computers e not for the boxes.

How can i make visible the price of the packaging?

Thanks a lot

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba

You have to create one more condition type similar to PR00 say ZR00 and maintain the price of 3 EUR/pc in VK11. Also in your pricing procedure, you need to maintain a step next to these two conditions to calculate PR00+ZR00.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

I tried to do this. I created a condition type ZR00 and i gave a condition record for packaging material (3 Eur/PC).

I also added ZR00 to my pricing procedure for ORDER, after PR00.

But among Conditions (in CONDITIONS TAB PAGE) i can't see ZR00, and if i select Analysis BUTTON it says that " Condition Record is missing".

Is it in this way beacause Packaging Material is not a line of item in sales order?

Please let me know if i have done some errors..

Thanks a lot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba

You have to maintain the packaging material code (let us assume it is PACK) as a sub component to your FERT item. Go to CS01, input the header material which you are selling, plant and in BOM Usage maintain 5 and execute.

There input the following:-

ICat::::Component::::Component description::::Qty:::

L:::::::::PACK:::::::::::::::Packing Carton:::::::::::::1

Save the above data now try to create a sale order and see whether the packing material is also flowing.

Also please note that item category for your header material should be TAQ and for packing material, it should be TAN

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

but if I have this scenario:

header material = a bulk material (in kg)

packaging material = bags (25kg of header material each one)

how can i do this in BOM?

which quantity i have to define in BOM for pack?

• if I create a bom for COmputer (1 Carton for each computer) i see the subitem in order,

if I create a bom for bulk material i don't see it in order?

thanks a lot.

Alba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Packaging material gets determined at delivery level.so in your case as u said the price will not get determined at order level as their is not packaging material line item,hope ur issue gets solved if u maintain a pricing procedure at delivery .

Regards

Sujith