Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

System form resizing problem

Hi,

I expanded the width of the Sales Quotation system form and move fields to the right to allow space for new fields in the centre.

I used the oForm.Width to adjust this.

If I load the form, expand to full screen, everyhting is in the right place and looks good. However, if i adjust the form dimensions slightly and then expand to full screen the form items, system and user defined, overlap or get lost under the central tab area etc etc. To recover I have to resize the form so both X and Y scroll bars appear, close the form, and then load the form so that it appears with its system minimum dimensions.

Has anyone else experienced this? I also notice that another parameter for forms is oForm.Clientwidth, what is the difference as I can't make this work either???

I can release my addon if someone wishes to try this and see what I am experiencing or I can upload photos.

I think it just that the addon need to take care of dynamic form sizing - cater for resizing events?

Any Ideas???

replied

Hi Dave

I'm using the generator of xml file of the form and impose both parameters equal.

This is not create the problems in the form's view.

I think that SAP is arranged to do everything.

Try to set only with and heigh.

Regards

Sierdna S.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question