cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Requirement List for Repetitive Manufacturing Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i see the Stock Requirement list for Repetitive Manufacturing Material.

I have one material activated for REM and i have also assigned the REM Profile in Material Master.

I have created list of Planned order of type PE - Run Schedule Quantity using excel interface.

How can i see these planned orders in SAP? Actually I want to run the MRP for this material and see the impact on lower level BOM Items.

Regards,

Mayur...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou all for the suggestions.

Actually there was problem with the Firming Indicator.

In our project we have develop an excel macro to load the planned order into SAP and after loading the Planned order the lower level components are planned by running MRP with MD02.

Since there were no Firming Indicator in Planned order the Planned Orders were deleted by MRP Run and then no lower level components were planned.

We need to change the excel macro so that it also puts the firming indicator into planned orders after loading it into SAP.

Thanks for sparing your valuable time in answering my question.

Mayur...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mayur

Will u explain abt " Created list of Planned order of type PE - Run Schedule Quantity using excel interface."

Generally MD61/MD02/MD04 T codes were used in REM.

Regards:Subhash

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mayur,

You can run MD02 for REM also, and you can see the Stock/Requirements situation in MD04.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the same t.code as discrete - MD04.

Planned orders generated after MRP run for REM materials is RS type.

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check stock requirement list with MD04 for repetetive materials also.

Also you can check MRP run as regular i.e total planning or single item multilevel planning for dependent requirements planning.

May this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish