cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serverside Event under SAP NetWeaver 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have read the following document https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e8d7cd90-0201-0010-4a8c-dd2...

but it is running under SAP NetWeaver 2004.

I want to know if it runs in SAP NetWeaver 7.1 SP5. Because the interface controller of Component A can not be add the eventhandler method, so I see the problem to call this eventhandling from the another component B.

Thanks for any advice and

Kind Regards

Ping

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of writing the code in interface controller do this in component controller and the rest is same (you have to expose the method in interface controller.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Ayyapparaj

But how can I expose the methode (Type of event handler) to the interface controller? I can not add the type of eventhandler in the interface controller...

Thanks a lot!

Ping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To expose the event go to the events tab of the interface controller and click on new button provide the name which should be matching to the one mentioned in component controller.

Add the paramters (if they exist).

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the event it is clear.

But what about the method of type Event handler, for example "handleCreateCaseInitEvent"?

My Event is InitCreateCaseEvent and I add it into the event-tab of interface controller. But what about the method to hande this event

handleCreateCaseInitEvent(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent ), how can I insert it? In the method-tab of interface controller I can not insert this type of method (event handler).

Thanks in advance!

Ping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement your event handler in component controller no need to specify that in interface controller

Ex:

Comp A exposes a event using interface controller

Comp B subscribe this in custom controller.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (0)