Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

I am really upset about the silly words filter

I have a very polite question about programming problems in the sap environment.

I have now lost three ours of my little time trying to post it. Only to post it!

I get always the message " We are sorry but your message can not be posted since you have used forbidden words/phrases. Please edit your post according to the forum guidelines and re-post."

I have read the guidelines.

I have tried to misspell words concerning my problem but which might be on the forbidden list.

I have sent an electronical message to craig cmehil asking him what's wrong in my post, but never got an answer.

I have changed all letters to low, which is much work if you quote function modules and so on using cut & paste from the sap gui.

Is it a developer forum or what?

sdn (in low letters :-[=] ) is getting completly useless if you can't post your questions.

You are killing it.

I have not much time. Sometimes I had a look at sdn sometimes I answered a question.

I will avoid sdn if you don't stop this!

We should discuss this at the next tech-ed if we want to destroy sdn by silly intransparent time consuming annoying filters. May be we should open a new sdn without such filters.

We don't have time for this kind of bad jokes.

Relly upset

Riccardo Escher

Osram GmbH

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question