cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a problem with a Crystal Report when I try open a BW query, the Crystal Report close, I donu2019t have a message or error. Only in the Event Viewer I have this messege u201CFaulting application crw32.exe, version 12.0.0.683, faulting module crw32.exe, version 12.0.0.683, fault address 0x008360fe.u201D

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best thing is to run Dependency Walker and see where the error lies, upon which dll file.

you can download it from here

[http://www.dependencywalker.com/]

Hope this helps

Regards

Jehanzeb

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

formate server and install everything again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there other way not format the computer and reinstall it, is there something that we can in the registry to completely uninstall the crystall version.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this same isssue. I have narrowed it down on our system to being domain user account specific. I have created a new user account on the system and logged onto the system, CR works just fine. logged back in with original account and CR crashs.

We have uninstalled CR and reinstalled CR a couple times. no difference. Is there a reset CR to defaults for a user account? or do we have to blow away the account and recreate it on teh system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I desintalae and I went back to install, but continues to misfire, with respect to the connection I'm connecting the kit to integrate SAP and I try connect to BW query

Former Member
0 Kudos

what happens is that if I'm on another computer works the same query or report, I can't work in this computer and in the server also.

Thanks, saludos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would then suggest to uninstall the CR from this computer and re-install it again. Also I would check the connections(odbc etc) on this computer and make sure they are setup exactly the same as the other computer.

Regards

Jehanzeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

In red but don't say nothig abuot the error they are a PSAPI.DLL AND SHLWAPIL.DLL, and some have icon waiting but not run.

Thanks, saludos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok it doesn't seem to be a problem with that exe file then. It must be something to do with that BW query. Check the query and see if it is calling an unexpected field,table etc.

Usually Crystal either closes itself down upon errors like this or hangs for hours. I know it because mine does when I try to add an unexpected query into my report which already contains alot of tables.

So I would say check your BW Query under Crystal.

Regards

Jehanzeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw my mistakes but do like the solution?

this are de messages

++++++++++++++++

Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.

Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

++++++++++++++++

and this other

DWMAPI.DLL - Error opening file. The system cannot find the file spacified(2)

any idea i need to do,

thanks

Saludos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right don't worry about the DWMAPI.DLL file because that is just a desktop API file.

What are the other errors? If you look on the top left tree view you will see some red items what are those?