SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU & SD billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can i create a link bitween SD billing and ISU billing for a specified ISU contract,and join the SD bill in the ISU bill document.

because the link exist only for the compte account.and sometimes we have more than one contract in the same compte account.

thanks for your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO->Financial Accounting (New)->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Integration->Sales and Distribution...

I hope this helps.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO->Financial Accounting (New)->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Integration->Sales and Distribution...

I hope this helps.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

in SD:

SPRO: Sales and Distribution > Billing > Billing Documents

for you billing type you have to set U (IS-U billing document requirement) in field billing category: V_TVFK-FKTYP.

Define document type linked to you billing type in posting area 1210.

Define main an sub-transaction in posting area 1200 for SD.

the process is could be something like:

1. Create SD sales order

2. Invoice SD sales order using billing type defined as "IS-U billing document requirement" .

3. An entry is created in table EITR, BEL_ART equal to S (Even if S is not on the search help)

4. When you do invoice in ISU, both billing document from ISU and from SD are putted together in same print document.

Cheers,

0 Kudos

thanks

i set all that after

but the problem is how can i create a lin bitween the contract IS-U and the SD billing document.

because when the Sd bil requre ISu is stocked in EITR the isnt a contratc IS-U, there is onlys the contract accompt,

and after if we have more than contract in the same compte account, and if we exucute the ISu bill the document SD require ISU join the ISU bill for the first contract ISu billing

i need to create a link bitween SD bill requrement ISu and a spécial contract ISU.

thanks