Please help me how to display data using alv like this.

From: Plant. Order nr : Po.Number

To: Vendor Number

Date: System Date Doc. Currency : EUR

Ship To: Ship to Address Invoice To: Invoice Address.

Edited by: radhika jammula on Oct 14, 2008 11:12 AM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use table EKKO EKPO EKBE for getting the details of PO.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This we can display directly.

i dont think that we can display data like this using ALV.

we can display data in tabular form using ALV.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to build the alv events first. For this call the following function module.

Data:i_events type standard table of slis_alv_event,

wa_event type slis_alv_event,

v_top_of_page type slis_formname value 'TOP_OF_PAGE',

v_user_command type slis_formname value 'USER_COMMAND'.

call function 'REUSE_ALV_EVENTS_GET'

exporting

i_list_type = 0

importing

et_events = i_events.

read table i_events with key name = v_top_of_page

into wa_event.

if sy-subrc = 0.

move v_top_of_page to wa_event-form.

append wa_event to i_events.

endif.

read table i_events with key name = v_user_command

into wa_event.

if sy-subrc = 0.

move v_user_command to wa_event-form.

append wa_event to i_events.

endif.

build top of page.

for this

data: wa_line type slis_listheader,

i_header type slis_t_listheader,

l_count(6) type c .

clear wa_line.

wa_line-typ = 'S'.

wa_line-key = 'Run Date :'.

write sy-datum to wa_line-info dd/mm/yyyy.

append wa_line to i_header.

As i gave run date give all your required fields.

then

call function 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE'

exporting

  • i_logo = 'ENJOYSAP_LOGO'

it_list_commentary = i_header.

and now in

call function 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'

exporting

i_callback_program = 'XXX'

is_layout =

it_fieldcat =

i_save =

it_events = i_events

tables

t_outtab = i_tab

exceptions

program_error = 1

others = 2.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

message id sy-msgid type sy-msgty number sy-msgno

with sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

endif.

Edited by: Swetha on Oct 14, 2008 2:50 PM

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

report by PO number ME2N.