Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text item in Purchase requisition

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

my problem is this:I have a text on an item in a Purchase Requisition.By the transaction ME52N I change the material code on that item and that text desappears-->my question is this:is it possible to mantain the original text even if I change the material code?

I have checked the OSS note 448814 and I have tried to seek for in the FAQ of the forum but I have not found anything of useful for me.

Do you have any idea?I promise 10 points for a resolutive answer,thanks in advance.

Best regards

Maximilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the copying rule:

SPRO/Materials Mgmt/Purchasing/PR/Texts for PR.

In the copying rule, you may use the field "Fix" if you want to fix the text.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed all values ( ' ', N, *) of fix flag but the text always desappears..However thanks

Best regards

Maximilian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Cannot Maintain Standard / Default Text in Purchase Requistion as all the data Pulled from Material Master Only.

If you Change the Item in Purchase Requisition then Text also Change.

You Can Maintain the Same in Header Text Also.

what is Your Requirement???

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

no there is not link with the material code...For example:I use the transaction ME52N and on the first item in the tab.'Texts' I write something( for example 'TEST') and I save.

Then I re-enter in the PR and I change the material code and I ask if it is possible to maintain the word 'TEST' because this text is not linked to any object but it refers only to that item on that PR...

Thanks,best regards

Maximilian