cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability should not be affected by Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When placing an order I get the availability in the order and when saving the order the confirmed dates disappear when the order goes in credit block. When credit block is released the confirmed dates can be changed according to how the availability are at that time. Order Confirmation has then been sent out to the customer already with maybe other dates. As 90% of all order will be released before delivery the we want the order lines to affect availability and remain confirmed even if the order goes in to credit block. Is this possible?

Thanks for the help,

/Ulrika Nilsson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe there has been a misunderstanding. I am using the automatic credit control and the order do not go in to delivery block so I can not remove the conf tick. Where do I set requirement in the automatic credit control?

Thanks,

/Ulrika Nilsson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans

This can be done in Availability check.

Path: Sale & dis --- Basic Functions --- Avilability Check & Transfer of requirement --- Transfer of Requirement --- Block Quantity Confirmation In Delivery Blocks --- Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria.

Here you can see for Credit limit after Order you can see a field

CONF. box picked, deselect the CONF.

The Functionality of this CONF. is

Confirmation block:

Indicates whether the system, in addition to blocking delivery, also blocks the confirmation of order quantities after an availability check during sales order processing.

If you deselect it, even though Credit block happends, it will confirm the Quantity in Sale order.

Also remember to Goto---Reasons for and Scope of Deliv.Blocks: Transfer of Req.Block

Here again in Credit limit deselect the Confirmation block.

Hope it will work

Award if useful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freind,

As per your requirement if you want to keep the items confirmed or the requirements to be kept for the credit failed sales orders.

Then Perhaps you can try the following.

Write a routine OVB8 for the requirement which should allow the requirements to be confirmed even if it is a failed credit check.

As we have requirement Routine 101

regards,

A S