cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition- Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with a pricing condition. It is a the moment both a header and item condition but my customer want it to be only a header condition.

I can not get this to work as it is a condition that is an automatic freight condition with different stages depending on the value in the order. There are an access sequence connected to the condition and according to that the item condition can not be removed.

Is there anyone else who know how it could be possible to solve this? I want a condition to be automatic with stages depending on the order value and I only want to have the condition on header level.

Thanks for the help,

Ulrika Nilsson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the pricing procedure screen (VOK0 transaction) You will see different pricing steps within the pricing procedure. Also you will see a column "Reqt" associated with each pricing condition.

Identify the pricing condition type for automatic freight conditions and add a custom requirement" say for instance 699. Prior to this activity go to VOFM transaction -> Requirements -> Pricing and create a new routine 699. (may need access key)

Once this routine is created and saved, 2 form routines will be created. Add the following sy-subrc statements as shown below and activate the program. Make sure the routines are added to the transport.

FORM KOBED_699. "Header Pricing

sy-subrc = 0. "successful

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_699. "Item Pricing.

sy-subrc = 4. "not successful

ENDFORM.