Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer Exit in variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz suggest what can be done which can fullfill our requirement in variable---

if user gives iput in variable period -jan08 to oct 08,& Material-XXXXXX

user should get the output of this in the next variable(inspection Lot) as input values (i.e F4 Help)

inspection lot (lots to be considered only in that period range and for that particular material for selection)

Thanks

Rave

Edited by: rave king on Oct 14, 2008 11:09 AM

Edited by: rave king on Oct 15, 2008 6:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The green square at the corner with = symbol represents the particular variable is selected or restricted with that characteristics info object.

Also you can double click on ZXRSRU01 include program to view the customer exit codes.

Or you can go to SE38 and enter the program name ZXRSRU01 and Display the program to see the customer exit codes.

to control the kind of input selection options displayed in the selection screen you have to configure and choose between different variables you create in the Bex.

look for options in the Bex variable creation for single value selection only.

in the customer exit.. stop at I_STEP = 3 and check if user input is correct .. else error out.

If you can predict the correct user entries the user should make.. then you rather make this variable "not available for selection" and fill it in user exit yourself so the security is not breached. This way user cannot tamper with the values you fill in background. But he can filter further later in the query navigation.

Regards

Lakshmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

plz send me any code that you have used earlier for this type of requirement.

Thanks

Rave

Edited by: rave king on Oct 30, 2008 11:34 AM