cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF logs problem --> No detail description when languages are different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

we have a problem when creating the logs in FF tool . There are users that are logging in FF in English language and users that logon with German . When generating the logs i have to logon in the 2 languages to see all the details. If logon in German i dont see the detailed logs from the persons that used FF in English.

We have FF 5.2 with SP04 . Is there any suggestion ? or do i have to wait until we update to GRC 5.3 ?

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that you are saying that you have installed FF 5.2 (ABAP) only without the accompanying AC 5.2 Java side.

In which case you should update the RTAs to SP 11/9 as this should update your FF 5.2 installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the java side for FF exists as well . I didnt realize that with AC you mean GRC Access Controls.

I wanted to know before making the updates if there is a solution , or to know definitiv that somebody had the same problem with the languages because of an older SP.

I will compromise for the moment by logging in 2 times for the 2 languages and after a while install the updates.

Thanks for your tip Simon!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest that you upgrade AC 5.2 to the latest Service Pack to see if that resolves your problem

AC 5.2 SP10 is the latest version

RTA NH SP 11 is the latest version

RTA HR SP9 is teh latest version

If these upgrades do not resolve your issues then raise an OSS note to resolve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Simon for replying. Unfortunately we dont have yet AE installed .

This will be implemented with the update to GRC5.3 ,