Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pintetrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want t replicate bank data to other systems when data is changed, its message type is bank_savereplica. So I can do it with change pointers. But in BD50 i could'nt find this message type. Will it work if I make an entry of this message type in bd 50 and put a check on change pdsointers checkbox.

What other things i need to do apart form this if doing this can solve the problem?

Regards

Manu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chnage pointers Settings are just:

BD50---Activating the Change pointers Globally

BD52--Fields for change

BD61---Activating the chane pointers globally

Executing the RBDMIDOC or BD21 by selecting the message type idocs can generate based on changes made.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, you are required to make an Entry in the Transaction BD50 and check the Checkbox to activate Change Pointers for the Message Type. After that you are required to make entries in the Transaction BD52 in which you'll have to specify the Table Fields which you want to send when changed.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss,

Use the T.codes like BD 50- Activating the change pointers

BD 52 - To check the fields what changes

will be effected.

BD 61 - Activating the change pointers globally.

and RBDMIDOC is the executable program to triggering the idocs for change pointers.

In this we will provide Message types .

Best Regrards,

Narasimha Rao.