cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how can I avoid that an input field with match-code is filled with a value not contained into the match-code?

For some input fields (like language) this happens automatically, it inherit the data element characteristic, for other fields (like Country) I could fill them with anything without error message, unless I create a custom method in order to check field content, is this the only way to solve this issue?

Thanks

GN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

If you don't want the value help for the input fields, then you can deactivate that in the context level itself.

Go to the context and click on the field which is mapped to the particular input field. In the property of that particular attribute, you can see a property input help mode. You have to deactivate that one.

Regards...

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

my problem is another, I want value help but I would also that values don't contained into value help are not permitted, instead for some fields I could insert anything without check, for example in field input Country I could insert 11 or another numeric fields without automatic checks...