cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the repByIns to Null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am having a little bit of a problem setting the repByIns field inside of the OINS table to NULL using SDK. I have no problem setting the value to any number as long as it appears in the insID field using the code shown below.

CEC.ReplacedBySN = 123

Using this code however does not seem to allow me to set the field to NULL. I have tried many different possibilitys however they all return the error.

-5002: Invalid Code.

I have tried :

CEC.ReplacedBySN = 0

CEC.ReplacedBySN = "NULL"

CEC.ReplacedBySN = Nothing

CEC.ReplacedBySN = ""

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

see this problem in sdk help center..

1. If no value is specified (when adding only), then the system sets the following default values:

Start time - the current time when adding the activity.

Duration - 15 minutes (0 minute when upgrading the system to release 2005).

End time - the system calculates the values as follows: End time = Start time + Duration.

2. If all three values are specified (when adding or updating), then the system checks their validity, and if there is an error the system issues an error message (-5002 - invalid object).

3. If two values are specified (or modified when updating), then the system calculates (or recalculates) the remaining value as follows:

Start time and End time are specified - the system calculates the Duration.

Start time and Duration are specified - the system calculates the End time.

Duration and End time are specified - when adding, the system sets Start time to default and recalculates the Duration. When updating, the Start time remains the same and the system recalculates the Duration.

4. If one value is specified (when adding only), then the system calculates the remaining values as follows:

Start time is specified - the system sets the Duration to default and calculates the End time.

Duration is specified - the system sets the Start time to default and calculates the End time.

End time is specified - the system sets the Start time to default and calculates the Duration.

5. If one value is modified (when updating only), then the system recalculates the remaining value as follows:

Start time is specified - the system recalculates the End time (for release 2005) or the Duration (for release 2004).

Duration is specified - the system recalculates the End time.

End time is specified - the system recalculates the Duration.

Regads..

Billa 2007

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

?