cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Deleted Personnel Numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get a list of all DELETED Personnel Numbers for a selected period?

I await your quick reponses..please...

Regards,

Tulasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get your requirement but it depends whether your number range is external or internal. I will guide with the help of an example.

Lets say u have generated following Personnel number:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Out of which u think personnel no 3, 4, 7 is wrong. Go to PU00 and then delete it.

Now u can assign the same personnel number only if ur number range is external. If its internal these number are lost for ever.

Now i think ur number range is internally generated. When u delete 3, 4, & 7 and then again hire a person the system gives personnel number 11.

When u take out a report through Ad Hoc Query these numbers will be missing (i.e. 3, 4, & 7) so by looking at this report u can say which are the personnel number missing.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your requriement where you want to delete personal numbers?

At what stage you are?

pu00 is one of the way to do so also

Be specific

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user has already performed the delete personnel number transaction but did not maintain a track of it, now wants a list of those deleted personnel nos. for the last one year.

As suggested by Harshavardan ABAP query is helpful to an extent, but considering the complexity due to dfferernt co .codes, payroll areas, etc... using same internal number ranges may be a little tidious job.

Anyways do let me know if there is any other traditonal way to find out the list of deleted personnel nos? thanks in advance

Regards

Tulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Folks your responses plz.....is there any other way???