Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RM111 Error reading reporting point information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a problem here.

I am learning about repetitive manufacturing.

At first we have 2 version of the material. we use prduction line at the first.

and now i want to try about reporting point so i maintain the routing for the material version 1 and 2.

In the routing for production 2 i use two opration 10 (milestone) and 20 (milestone)

I set in my rep profile that RP is mandatory and GR at the last RP.

But when i MFBF i fot error message RM111.

Did i miss something to maintain?

Kindly help

Best regards,

Freddy ha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your REM Profile.

Whether the Post Activities is with Standard Cost estimate or PCE (Pril. Cost Estimate)..

If it is the later, Execute: MF30 for this material..

Otherwise, recalculate the costs in PCC (t. code: KKF6N)..

This is mainly because, the earlier PCC is not having the Reporting Point information..

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check the prerequisites

1)You must assign a suitable repetitive manufacturing profile in the material master record to be able to backflush a material using either the mandatory or the optional reporting point backflush function.

--> we use mandatory

2)You must set the optional or the mandatory reporting point backflush in the repetitive manufacturing profile.

-->mandatory

3)This type of backflushing corresponds to the milestone confirmation in make-to-order production. Therefore, in the routing, you must select a control key which has indicator 1 (= milestone confirmation) in the confirmation field.

-->operation 10 use milestone and have comp alloc

-->operation 2 use milestone and have comp alloc

4)You must enter the routing in the production version of the material. The system first looks for the routing entered in the detailed planning section. If no entry exists here, the system then uses the routing from the rate-based planning section.

-->routing have been updated in prod version C223 and checked

5)You must carry out a version-specific or a standard cost estimate.

6.You are recommended to use the version-specific cost estimate which can be carried out in shorter intervals than the standard cost estimate.

i have material cost estimate based:( do you have any idea i change to version specific.

Best regards,

Freddy Ha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I check in KKF6N and the cost button is disabled.

I read in another thread too, everybody tell to recost.

But the button is disable, what happend?

kindly help

Best regards,

Freddy Ha

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recaluclate the Cots for Product cost Collecto with the T.Code: KKF6N.

Regards,

Siva

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create a preliminary costing for the product cost collector?

Regards,

R.brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in KKF6N i can;t recost because the button cost is disabled.

in MF30 preliminary costing i got message

"No product cost collector selected. Check your entry"

But when i check in KKF6N edit cost collector, it founds one for material specific

I tried to create one again but it can;t no.

Is there anything i can do or i just simply must create another set of testing data?

Best regards,

Freddy Ha

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check whether all of your operations have been updated in PPC and do the consistency check of production version?

The reporting points can be set up with Transaction MF02. The following requirements must be met in this case:

a) In the production version for the run schedule header, a routing must be specified under detailed planning (1st priority) or rate-based planning (2nd priority).

b) This routing must contain milestone routings from which the reporting points are then created automatically.

Have you met the prerequisites for reporting point back flush are as

1)You must assign a suitable repetitive manufacturing profile in the material master record to be able to backflush a material using either the mandatory or the optional reporting point backflush function.

2)You must set the optional or the mandatory reporting point backflush in the repetitive manufacturing profile.

3)This type of backflushing corresponds to the milestone confirmation in make-to-order production. Therefore, in the routing, you must select a control key which has indicator 1 (= milestone confirmation) in the confirmation field.

4)You must enter the routing in the production version of the material. The system first looks for the routing entered in the detailed planning section. If no entry exists here, the system then uses the routing from the rate-based planning section.

5)You must carry out a version-specific or a standard cost estimate.

6.You are recommended to use the version-specific cost estimate which can be carried out in shorter intervals than the standard cost estimate.

Please try this and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar