Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record is captured but doen't displayed in Order

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

I have created one scenario where there are 2 diff sales doc type one is std OR and one is ZEXP document type for Deemed export scenario. I have added some condition type like JEXP, JECS, JA1X etc. for BED, ECess, Sec. Education Cess. I have maintained condition record also. now when I am creating sales order. At sales order level for same customer and material if I will u the deemed export document it doesnt show the values of JA1X only for other condition type it shows. but if i will use OR and will keep same customer and material all the values are displayed. Please reply what is the problem? as I am not maintaining teh condition record for sales document type. I have maintained the condition record for Material only. The sales area is also same.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Rahul

Have u maintain UTXJ wtih correct tax code. U check the UTXJ is maintain with correct tax classification of ship tp party and material. If yes then check the tax code in FTXP tcode

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Go to Deemed Export Sales Order at Item Conditions & clieck on Analysis.In Analysis check the JA1X details & the same compare with Standard OR.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant patil

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked both the documents. All settings are same. Even it shows that condition record found. But still not takes into procedure

Regards

Rahul