cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material PO text on the requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help ....the material PO text field on the requisition is greyout so i want to be able to add more information on the field.

I want to know if is possible to edit the material PO text for both non stock and stock item..if is possible can you please sent me the details to make not to be greyout.

Thanks,

Rosina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Purchase Requisition-Define Document type and Identify the Field selection Key for Doc type ( For Eg : NBB)

and Using the same baove path Go to Define screen layout at Document level and Change the Text Field to Optional and Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks but I still cannot change the material PO text in the requisition. I have done the following.

1.The Define screen layout at Document level and Change the Text Field to Optional .

2.MM -Purchasing - Purchase req -Text for Preq - Define copy rules- text linkages material PO text - fix indicator is blank..

Can someone help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosina

Please choose correct field selection key depending on your type of PR (NB type, RV type) etc. I think you are changing the layout for wrong type of FldSel.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks so help...is working

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHeck the screen setting. it might be in display.

you can add additional details in the P.O text field of the P.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Spro>MM>Purchasing> PR> Define doc types

here see your doc type

Spro>MM>Purchasing> PR> Field selection layout

here make the text field in optional mode..for your PR doc type