cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i am getting error " The date 00.00.0000 is not convertible ( please correct) " . Please help me out of this problem.

Regards

Kaisar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Material, in MD04, Check the planned Orders, production orders or Schedule line/Agreements.

Some where the Dates mentioned are of 00:00:0000.

If you correct that one, it will be through.

There is no smart work here, only hard work..

You need to go into all the line items of MD04 individually..

Regards,

Siva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kaisar,

Can you please explain where you are getting this error? Is it a Custom report you are executing? There may be a case when custom program was built they might not have considered the user Data format for conversion.. please check.

Regards,

Prasobh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check are you maintaining any planning calendar in MRP2 view and you need to extend the calendar.

The extension depends on the dates on which requirments are created.

After MRP if the requirements dates then you need to extend the planning calendar after that.

Check whther you have maintain the 'Factory calendor' for your plant or not?

If you do this definitely you will not get error and if not then Extend the factory calendar validity.

Or refer the notes note 457994

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks a lot for OSS notes. i have checked , the problem is very similar to the one i am facing, but its still unsolved. The factory calendar is defined up to 2015 and Total replenishment lead time is 0. Even then i am getting this problem.

Please help me out of this

Regards

Kaisar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check calender assigment to the plant and try with extending validity period also. I think it will solve your problem.The total replenishment lead time in the MRP view in the material master is more than factory calender. Change TPL to small number or extend the factory calender.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Oct 16, 2008 12:53 PM