Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Return Delivery Scenarios

Dear All,

I have so far two different kinds of method to handle return delivery to vendors in SAP MM. One is making a return po with the return field checked, following by migo. The second is making the return po with return field checked, and following vl10b, vl02n for posting the delivery.

What is the difference between the two methods, and in what scenarios do we use either case. I have currently used the return delivery via shipping because the clients requirement is that a delivery note be issued for all goods leaving the warehouse. But this would also require that a customer be assigned to the vendor. Which would become a hassle, because for every vendor it would be required to create a corresponding customer (because the DN will be issued to the Ship to Party). Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Could some please explain both the methods and its usage. And how do we go about avoiding creation of customers for each vendor.

Thanks,

G. Coelho

replied

hi,

Check the link, it could be usefull:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/43/5ebf76388a5f86e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question