cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth to mobile application

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am portal consultant.I am new to MI.We have a requirement from the client .The requirement is as below.

We will get some information to our mobile (blackberry)via bluetooth to PDA (blackberrry).We need to develop an mobile application that will fetch the data from the bluetooth and after submit the data should be updated in the backend R/3 system .

I want to know what is the best soultoin for this.I have gone through MI documents and thaught MI is one solution for this.I dont know how feasible it is.

Can anybody confirm me whether it can be done from MI side and how it can be done.

Please shed some light on it.

Thank You,

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u need to develop an mobile application that will fetch the data from the bluetooth and after submit the data should be updated in the backend R/3 system .

So in this case you can use MI if u need to run this application in disconnected and connected mode as well.

1. Suppose , u have one PDA or mobile device with bluetooth(BT).

2. Now if u receive some data thru BT, I think u can save this data locally in ur handheld device using MI client.

3. and then connect ur handheld device to any desktop( which has a connection to the MI server) using Active Sync and transfer the data to this desktop.

4. Now synchrinize this data with backend system.

and thus ur backend data source is gets updated.

Regards,

Laboni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MI has nothing to help you with bluetooth. You have to implement everything on your own.

Thank you,

Julien.

msc mobile Canada

http://www.msc-mobile.com