cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPRFC & PHP, where to get dll or free copy of sap gui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've been trying to install the [saprfc|http://saprfc.sourceforge.net/] extension on my wamp server and i'm now stuck at the part where i need to either install SAP Gui or librfc32.dll.

Since the DLL is part of SAP Gui for windows i've tried to get a copy somewhere. But, i'm looking for a free copy. I'm trying to install it, just out of interest, to play around a bit and see what it's all about. I've found websites mentioning free copies, but they're all pointing to dead links. I've also searched this forum, but can't find any download link. So my question is, is it possible to obtain a free copy somewhere? Or to obtain at least the dll in some way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You hardly were late) After 30 september 2008 you can't download GUI free from FTP of SAP ->

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win/ .... read "readme"...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bummer!

Hmmm....ok, two more questions then:

1) Since there has been a free version up until two weeks ago, i guess it would still be legal to install one of those free versions if i could find it somewhere else? Is there maybe someone that can provide me with a free version?

2) If it's somehow not legal to install a free version dated from before the 30th of september: would it be legal to just install the above mentioned dll? And, in that case, could someone maybe provide me with that dll?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you have good internet and can download large traffic? (Do not use IE, best if you download using some download manager) --> It's the trial Netweaver system , and the installation files contains GUI It's absolutely legal, and you can also install Netweaver for testiong on your PC (XP, vista) Check link -->

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80fd9a0a-e306-2a10-c896-b84c77c1...

good blog -->, it's abou 7.0 but the steps are same ...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergo, maybe i'll give that a try.

I thinks it's a bit over the top though that i need 25GB free HD Space, 1GB internal memory, etc. when all i really need is just a dll that is probably no more then a few hundred kilobytes

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you don't understand me You CAN install after downloading NW for testing, but if you need only GUI , you can install only GUI on your PC check in this blog -->

Regards.

Answers (0)