cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Outgoing Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem for eg. My Client has made a GRN of 100 Quantities and from this GRN he has made the A/P Inovice.

Now after 3-4 days he does the Quality Check of the Stock received.

Now during the Quality Check some items gets rejected For eg 20 quantities gets rejected.

So my client issues A/P credit Memo / Debit Note to the Vendor. But the Problem is, my client cannot make Outgoing excise invoice for the Rejected 20 quantities for this AP Credit Memo.

Please do help and guide me in this matter. How can i make Outgoing Excise invoice from the AP Credit Memo itself.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

outgoing excise invoice will be created automatically when you create ap credit memo from ap invoice.

Check last outgoing excise invoice.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

But when i create a debit note and then goto to the copyfrom icon i cannot see Outgoing Excise invoice.

As u have written that Outgoing Excise invoice will be created automatically can u plz guide me in this matter.

So u mean to say that the Outgoing Excise invoice for the rejected quantity will be created automatically from the debit note without making any entry in the outgoing excise invoice template.

In which patch of SAP it is possible.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the behaviour of SAP System.

For an excisable item, when a Debit Note is created based on Invoice, SAP System would automatically create the 'Outgoing Excise Invoice'.

You can goto 'AP Credit Note Screen -> Tax Tab -> Excise Ref. No.' .

Here you type the Excise Ref. No. that is copied to Excise Ref. No. of the 'Outgoing Excise Invoice' .

I believe this behaviour is from SAP B1 2005B PL05 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the answer.

Answers (0)