cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB51 scheduled in background - with result as 'Detailed list'???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I run MB51 (report RM07DOCS) with a predifined variant and get a list of material documents. Then GOTO> Detail list.

Is there a possibility to schedule RM07DOCS with a variant as a background job that would give detail list right away with a predifined layout.

thanks

Ivan Sobol

Edited by: Ivan Sobol on Oct 14, 2008 8:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to execute MB51 with your selection fields, put the output list in ALV and then save a variante for this report. You go out the transaction and later you execute MB51 in background with this variant. If we define a background job for program RM07DOCS with a variant, the program uses the "hierarchy display only".

I hope that this information help you

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar

thanks for your answer. The variant for program RM07DOCS already exist and it works fine. I get the output but then i need to go to 'Detail list' where i need to choose specific layout. Layout is not for a variant of RM07DOCS but for a 'Detail list'.

And our user want to get 'Detail list' as final result of the batch job

May be there is any any report that could give sum (by quantity & Loc. curr. amount) for a specific movement type/period of time.

thanks

Ivan Sobol

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ivan,

When you run transaction MB51, change the layout as required and save it. Assign the saved Layout name to the Layout field in the selection screen of variant for program "RM07DOCS", now you can execute this program in background and you should get the output as defined in the layout.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (0)