Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem assigning the Output Requirement Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created an Output Requirement Routine which needs to be assigned to the Output Determination Procedure for an Output Type.

Now, I have two concerns here. Firstly, when I run a Syntax Check on the Routine Include RVxxx, it says "No Main Program Found for this Include".

Secondly, when I try to assign the Output Routine 913 to my Procedure, when I press F4, it does not give me the Routine Number which I've developed.

Can someone give me an idea as to how to go about solving it?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

As program doesn't have a main program, it will give you that error. Generally the program will be called dynamically.

You have to activate the routine in the transaction when you have created. Then only it will come into F4 help.

Regards,

Veeresh

3 REPLIES 3

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

As program doesn't have a main program, it will give you that error. Generally the program will be called dynamically.

You have to activate the routine in the transaction when you have created. Then only it will come into F4 help.

Regards,

Veeresh

0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply.

But I've activated the Include it was activated without any Issues. When I Went to assign the Routine Number to my Procedure / Output Type, it doesn't show up. Any Clue regarding this?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Thanks.