Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In free text template SC not able select see info record as source of suppl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Guru

I am facing the following problems

1.We First create the Normal free text SC , for some product category XXX and tries to check the source of supply than the available Purchase info records for product category XXX and for vendors a, b, c was displayed on the screen

But we tried same thing for template creation for "free text SC" for same data as of the above, bold but the source of supply does not show the list of available Purchase info records on the screen of Creation of SC template bold. Please let us know what might be the reason for this.

2. I had created SC template for service master and assggned the vendor with the help of binoculars of a preferred vendor and selected the vendor AAA and able take the value(AAA) back in the screen of template shopping cart,

but with the other user who belong to the same node in the org stru and having same authorization facing the problem like this "He was able to find the vendor AAA via the binoculars of a preferred vendor but does not take the value( vendor AAA ) back in the field of "preferred vendor "on the template shopping cart screen:

Please let us know what might be the reason for this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Guru

Please reply If some one able to find out the soluction for source of supply availability at temlate of SC.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you sure that your material group has an infor ecord in the backend in EINA table?

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

The material group had an infor ecord in the backend in EINA table for all A B C vendors

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It must copy your SOS too.For eg. I have a contract ( put inside the vedor list). I could see in the templates has SOS as a contract in a copied template.Check it up once again.

BR

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 15, 2008 7:57 AM