Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request imported with error abap query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created query using sq01 ,02. I generated program from sq01. Then in se38 i copied this prg AQICJSM=========ZSMT_QUERY==== to zsmt_report.(note i have used Standard area i.e client specific)

When i transported request from dev to test server. I got error

Program ZSMT_REPORT: Syntax error in line 000003

INCLUDE report '/1BCDWB/IQ000000000006DAT' not found.

Likewise there are other includes also.

How to solve this problem.Please suggest.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while copying the program have you checked you have copied all the elements of the program including 'includes'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to include all the includes used in the program, in the transport requests.

Goto se80 enter the object name, the tree structure in the left hand side will give you all inlcudes used by that program.

Or copy all the includes to 'z' includes it will automatically ask for a transport request.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

should i use /1BCDWB/IQ000000000006DAT

to Z /1BCDWB/IQ000000000006DAT for every includes.

secondly i have doubt in code,

data %dtab type standard table of /1BCDWB/IQ000000000006 with header line.

call function '/1BCDWB/IQ000000000006EXTR' etc are also used.so what to do with these ?

Because while transporting it may give error again.

0 Kudos

There is no other option, rather than checking every object say includes or function modules or tables. Either you have to transport the program which was generated during query, rather than copying it into 'z' program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.