cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AddOn Installation Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I have succeded in generating "ard" file for my application for SAP Business One 2005B PL 26 using B1DE v 1.3 and also I have succeeded the same program execution with the 2007B by changing the references to the DI API & UI API...

But when i tried to create the "ard" file for the same the with B1DE v1.3 version ,the "ard" is generated but when i have installed it & start the AddOn into my B1 Application(2007 B)...I am getting the error as "1.Restart the application 2.LogOff current company 3.Continue working without this addon"

Can anybody suggest me a solution for this and is there any seperate B1De Available for SAP B1 2007B

Plz respond me ASAP.

Saritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191896
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

The error you get is usually an indication that your Addon code has not caught an exception and is left to be handled by Business One. Then Business One gives you those 3 options you mentioned.

Include all your Addon code related to all DI or UI API calls in a try/catch blocks so that you can catch all exceptions. It is possible that this exception is not raised when you run Addon independently.

There is no specific B1DE version for 2007B. Also, I don't beleive the issue is related to ard file.

HTH

Aravind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create ARD in (2007 B) and install.

regards,

varma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

To create ard in 2007B what version of B1DE i need to use..

plz give me that link...presently i am using Dot Net 2005 software for my application.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Again create Ard and Increase version.

Regards...

Billa 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billa..

I have created the ard again...but still the problem is same....and if i want to use B1DE for 2007B what is the best suitable...I am not able to open the UDO Form generator.

Plz respond me soon...

Regards,

Saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error usualy occurs, when inside the addon is some error with code (exception). Use try catch statement in your code and check, where is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My code is perfectly working with 2007B when i am executing it independently....and also with that code I have generated "ard" for 2005 B ,that is also perfect...but generation of the ard for 2007B gives me this error...

Plz suggest me something..

Thanks,

Saritha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Delete all Temp folder files.Before close sap B1

Go to ->start->Run->Type ->%Temp%

delete all files especially SM_OBS_DLL folder.

Regards..

Billa 2007