cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of order of columns in the sales order at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a specific requirement from my client.

In the item level of a sales order, they want to change the apperance of columns.

For eg: Item, Material, Quantity, UoM, Amount etc appear in a sequence. The columns like Plant, Shipping point, and Route are not visible at the first glance of the order. They want these columns to be appeared after quantity column.

Can any one suggest solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Points will be awarded.

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

This can be done, drag and drop the fields which the client want to see, by press the Ex. Material hold the tab and move to position which you require and on the extereme right of the table there one tab above the scroll bar when click on this system asks for variant name give the variant name and save then when ever user transaction of sales system shows the fields of that particular variant which has been saved

hope this will help you

regards

sudhakar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have another issue associated. Now, the client wants to display some columns, hide few columns at item level in the transaction (va01). i tried using tcode SHD0, but i am not able to see the columns that are item level.

is this done with particular to a specific user or for all the end users?

Can anyone guide me step by step process to this?

points will be awarded.

thanks in advance.

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the table setting control, just create a variant by making the fields which you want.Table setting can be found in the right hand side of the item detail. A symbol of a table you can see thats the table setting control.

Regards

Mani