cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org structure Re assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapientssssss

Now am in a client place here my task is restructuring business units, positions, jobs, persons. can u help me out, how to restructuring the existing org structure which contains business units ,positions, jobs and persons. (i.e) i would like to add and subtract many org units and create new jobs and delete the existing jobs as well as positions.

1.Pl guide me what are steps i need to follow up to meet the client req.

2. is that possible that can we go for recon structuring or creating new business units?

3. how to re co structuring Existing Org structure, positions, jobs and person.

4. if i create a new org structure where all the previous employees data will go?? pls clarify my doubts..

pls contact me if possible ,need your valuable ideaz ASAP since am in a client place.

Thanks in advance.

Shan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create one new org plan once evrery thing is done you just copy the new plan with existing plan

I belive it is not recomanded to do modifications to the existing one.

If you done any mistakes everything will spoil

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenu

Thanks for the update.yes very well i can create a new org structure now. pl tell me how to transfer all the employees datas from the exsisting org structure to the new org structure. here its around 1300 employees datas available here. pl guide me.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi am a fresher, i know how create org structure and create positions and jobs and positions.

here a ABAP er agreed to help me how to upload all the employee records after creatin a new structure. now he is askin for the T code and fields name which are to be uploaded.Guide me pls.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do u want anything else pls confrim or shall treat this thread is closed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks