cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM - PM Integration (Order Settlement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Our Plant & Maintenance Consultant run order Settlement programme through T-Code KO88, during the programme execution following Error message appear

"Error in accessing function module: FM_COM_ITEM_READ paramters: 1100 2009

Message no. F6001

*Diagnosis*

A function module from Cash Budget Management or Funds Management was called by an application with missing or incorrect parameters."

Please help me in this regard

Thanks 7 Best Regards

Shahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shahid,

I would request you to check whether your funds management for this company code is activated (transaction OF16).

Error F6001 is displayed because commitment items are not found in the FI document of the 'original' invoices.

To resolve the issue, you could supplement the existing FI documents with commitment items. Please proceed as follows:

Use report RFFMCHAN and RFFMCHAT to SUPPLY the field "commitment

item". Please refer documentation in the IMG for further detail.

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Facing the exact same issue as Shahid - in this case, we did not face any issues while running the PR/PO or the Service Entry sheet for the maintenance order (We used account assignment category 'F' and item category 'D' during the PR stage).

The fund center and the commitment item were getting picked from FMDERIVE, and the budget was consumed as per expectations - we have activated the FM module for the company codes as mentioned by Vanessa.

Even the order number which we are settling now has the FM account assignments derived properly when we checked the budget report. Do we need to run the report RFFMCHAN and RFFMCHAT separately in this case ?

Why would there be a necessity to supply the commitment items now that there is already a derivation in existence in the order as can be seen from the Service Entry document ? Just wanted to clarify if in case there is any field activation I have missed before I can try running the reports.

Thanks and Regards,

Wy

Solution - The error was due to the absence of a funds center and commitment item for the individual order during settlement - we have a derivation strategy as G/L and Order Number, but since there was no G/L involved at the time of order settlement, the search in FMDERIVE was negative, and thus there was an error. We rectified this by assigning a statistical FC and CI to the maintenance order alone, right after the G/L and Order number derivation rule. (My apologies for the intrusion in the thread that has been closed a long time back)

Edited by: Wellworthy on Oct 31, 2011 4:20 PM

Answers (0)