cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Email address in Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The user wants to be able to send different purch docs (RFQ, Contracts, or POs) to different email addresses of the Vendor.

I know in Vendor Master you can maintain multiple email addresses.....

Currently in client system Message Records are set to automatic "External Send" and transmission timespot is set to - when saving.

If multiple email addresses are maintained in Vendor Master, which one is picked for "External Send" (im assuming this is email)? What if the use want to send to a select address out of the ones maintained in the Vendor Master?

Thanks in advance@

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

system pick up the vendor email id which u have maintained in vendor master screen the additional id will not get picked up

or what u can do is got o additional mail ids then in front of the id u will find a radio button for Standard Sender Address in this Communication Type tick that in front of id u want to default

regards

kunal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One thing we have done in this area is to use the "Notes" field attached to each email address, and some code in our Message processing. For example, PO's will only be sent to vendors where the email address has "PO" in the Notes. Same with RFQ's, requires "RFQ" in the Notes field. 

Was quite simple to code for (look for RSNAST00 program - it's the main one being used in Logistics messages), and then we just had to get the Vendor Master owners to populate the Notes field with the values we defined (PO, RFQ etc). You need to decide what to do if the code can't find an address - revert to default, or don't create as email etc.

Regards

arpitr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Hope u r doing well.

I have issue regarding this. I have maintained various Email ids in vendor master.

But every time its taking only default email id. We have PO number and email id on our input sceern

Please help.

Thank You,

Arpit Raibagkar

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Can Maintain Multiple Email IDs of the Vendor in Vendor email Multiple Selection tab. But, System will Pick the Default Vendor Email Id which is Set in Email Id tab.