cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scrap management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

I need to capture the scrap during confirmation of first operation out of two operation and want to use it as a raw material for another material.

For the scrap I got during confirmation of first I want to record it

Please give your valuable advice for the same

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure ,but u try with this method create a scrap storage location for ur plant ,maintain a item with negative quantity in BOM,once u confirm the operation ,with 531 movement scrap will be sent to sto location ,then use transfer of posting within in plant (movement 311) from scrap location to Raw material location ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i can't put -ve qty in bom as qty of scrap is not fix it change for each order.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

if it changes for every order ,u can change the qty in co02 at component view tab ,if u want maintain a scrap ,u must put a negative qty in bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

as you suggested to put scrap as by product with -ve qty in bom but here the scrap qty is not fix then .........please advice.

thanks and regards

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this link it will solve your problem,

[Scrap|]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Material master for Scrap and use in BOM as By-product.

Important is, u assign this scrap material to First operation in Routing and use Backflush. With this only u can attain Inventorization of scrap immediatly with 1st operation confirmation.

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to capture the first opn scrap. Split those two opns and make it seperate material code for each opn.

Now you can do scrap for each material code.

Regards,

Dharma

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to create scrap as material code with some material type & add it in BOM with negative qty( like by product).

whenever you wantt to enter the scrap this by product receive withMovement type 531( I suppose) that particular qty

Regards,

R.Brahmankar