cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction to delete goods movement data during confirmation thru CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

Please let me know how to prevent the user to delete the rows in goods movement screen during confirmation through transaction CO11N ,as users are able to confirm without goods issue by deleting that rows.

Should we contact basis person for the same

with regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAdI WORKORDER_GOODSMVT, method GM_SCREEN_OKCODE_CHECK.

Just activate the code:

IF I_OKCODE = 'DELE'.

C_ERROR_FLG = 'X'.

ENDIF.

In this case, the user will be sent back to the goods movement overview.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, this BAdI method mentioned by Alexander has been created exactly for such a purpose. It's available as of release 5.00.

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx a lot it is working.

regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any advice

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Prasobh and brahmankar,

can you please give detail how to create variant with transaction SHD0

thanks and regards

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer my reply in this thread,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16368869&messageID=6047820

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16368869&messageID=6151829

Try using transaction variants. There is a utility called GUIXT in transaction. You can write code to add a pushbutton on the desired screen by using the GUIXT. The coding syntax is provided in the SAP application help. Use transaction SHD0 to create the variants.

http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/Implement_a_screen_exit_to_a_standard_SAP_transaction

Hope it will help come back if any problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have some restriction to use transactionvariants

another option you suggested to do setting in opk4. i put the indicator for all goods movement but its not solving my problem.please advice in detail...

is it possible by removing the authorization object from that role. do you know what is the object for that restriction to delete the goods movement row.

please advice all the alternative possible.........

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can suggest u to control Goods movement in Confirmation parameters configuration <OPK4>.

If u check Goods Movement in Error management int the second tab, whenever Goods movement is posted with insufficient quantity, it pop up Error.

I hope u can control this way to solve ur problem.

Experts, further suggestions are welcome.

Kiran.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Std it is not possible, but you can make screen variant SHD0 for CO11N and hide Deletion button with the help of ABAPers in that,I think it is only possible with Z transactions.here u can remove the button as well from the menu or screen painter & hide(non editable) the entire cloumn

or,

"All components" check box at OPK4 for order type/plant combination. "select the check box" and check with Goods movement screen at Co11n befor confirmation.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a transaction Variant for Transaction CO11N using transaction SHD0.

Regards,

Prasobh