cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Accounting document update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any BAPI/Function module available to update the existing ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT.

My requirement is, I have to update the field VBRK-NRZAS with the value "CARD" for my accounting document number.

Note: Accounting document is already exist i just want to update the NRZAS field of that ACC.document.

Thanks,

Manikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

See the std FM FI_ITEMS_MASS_CHANGE: it creates a BDC for trx FB02, you have to move the items you need to change the data and the name of fields where the data (have to be changed) are stored.

In the form SCREEN_DETAIL you can see the field can be changed, if there isn't your field yuo can create a copy of that fm.

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the following BAPI 's .

ACC4 FI/CO: BAPIs for UPDATE

BAPI_ACC_BILLING_CHECK Accounting: Check Billing Doc. (OAG: LOAD RECEIVABLE)

BAPI_ACC_BILLING_POST Accounting: Post invoice (OAG: LOAD RECEIVABLE)

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENTS_RECORD Follow-On Document Numbers in Accounting for Multiple Source Documents

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_CHECK Accounting: Check G/L acct assignment for HR posting (OAG:POST JOURNAL

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_POST Accounting: Post G/L account assignment for HR posting (OAG:POST JOURN

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_CHECK Accounting: Check Vendor Acct Assignment for HR Posting (OAG:LOAD PAYA

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_POST Accounting: Post Vendor Acct Assignment for HR Posting (OAG: LOAD PAYA

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_REC_CHECK Accounting: Check Cust. Acct Assignmt for HR Posting (OAG:LOAD RECEIVA

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_REC_POST FI/CO: Post Customer Acct Assignment for HR Posting (OAG: LOAD RECEIVA

BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_CHECK Accounting: General G/L Account Posting

BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST Accounting: General G/L Account Posting

BAPI_ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT_CHECK Accounting: Check Goods Movement (OAG: POST JOURNAL)

BAPI_ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT_POST Accounting: Post Goods Movement (OAG: POST JOURNAL)

BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT_CHECK Accounting: Check Invoice Receipt (OAG: LOAD PAYABLE)

BAPI_ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT_POST Accounting: Post Invoice Receipt (OAG: LOAD PAYABLE)

BAPI_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_CHECK Accounting: Check Purchase Order

BAPI_ACC_PURCHASE_ORDER_POST Accounting: Post Purchase Order

BAPI_ACC_PURCHASE_REQUI_CHECK Accounting: Check Purchase Requisition

BAPI_ACC_PURCHASE_REQUI_POST Accounting: Post Purchase Requisition

BAPI_ACC_SALES_ORDER_CHECK Accounting: Check Sales Order

BAPI_ACC_SALES_ORDER_POST Accounting: Post Sales Order

BAPI_ACC_SALES_QUOTA_CHECK Accounting: Check Customer Quotation

BAPI_ACC_SALES_QUOTA_POST Accounting: Post Customer Quotation

BAPI_ACC_TRAVEL_CHECK Accounting: Check Trip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani ,

Is this field is available at fi document level ?.if yes , write a simple BDC for FB02 to update it.

regards

prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to change Billing document or Account document.

If you want to change Billing document you can try

BAPI_BILLINGDOC_EDIT

Regards

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

Sorry i want to update the accounting document.

Inside this bapi VF02 transaction has been called, so i can not call this BAPI from non sap system.

Thanks,

manikumar