cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow deadline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , We had workflow deadline activated for workflows. It was modeled and had some issues with role resolution. The relevant background jobs were scheduled and running when we found out there was an issue with the role resolution. Intrim solution was to stop the background jobs.

Now we have resloved the role resolution issue and want the jobs to be running again.

Our problem is we dont want the workitems which are still not approved after 30 days. Latest start was set to only 5 days. We only want the escalation of workitems which are not worked on for the last 5 days and not the last month..

SWI2_DEAD does not provide with the list of workitems which should have been escalated.

Kind Regards,

Silver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surjith kumar

Thanks for your immediate response but the link does not work.

Could you please explain how can i find the workitems which are still not worked on and should have been escalated, had the job been running.

Also is there a table i can set the status to something so that all the workitems donot get escalated when i run the job again.

Kind Regards,

Silver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use the transaction SWI2_DEAD to monitor all the tasks whose deadline has been missed.

Regards

Saurabh Anand

former_member182468
Contributor
0 Kudos

to know the workitems status , go to SWIA and select status

Former Member
0 Kudos

SWI2_DEAD is not giving me the correct status.

I have checked in the system and for a leave type say allowance there are 16 workitems which should have been escalated had the escalation job been active. But once i run SWI2_DEAD it shows me only 2 that too which were escalated before we swtiched off the job.

Kind Regards,\

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is not to escalate some of the workitems.

Is there any table where i can change the status so that the escalation of that workitem does not happen if we schedule the job now.

Kind Regards,

S