Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FERT for Subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have query regading :

1) Legally Can we send FERT out for Subcontracting and receieve the same Back such as for inspection activity ?

2) Shall we have procurement active for (Purchasing view ) for the same to FERT , as it sounds illogical : Purchasing of FERT?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Finished products (FERT) :

Finished products are produced in-house. Since they cannot be ordered by Purchasing, a material master record of this material type does not contain purchasing data.

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i need to send HALB to Vendor and i have to receive the FERT , then i need to Crreate the SUBcontracting PO (Purchasing ??) for the FERT then this defination doesnot support.

Pl guide ,

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u can procure the fert mat by subcontracting but in this case u will be giving the raw mat

now in subcontracting u have to just pay charges for processing

the external procurement or subcontracting for fert can be done in case of bulk order ,if ur plant is not able to complete the need then u can give it for subcontracting

also if ur trading the goods u can procure it from some one and then sale ,in this case u can use semi fin mat

hope it clears

regard

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally FERT (finished goods) for a company means it is finished in all aspects(Picking, Packing & delivery) and ready for delivery only. So I think you need to maintain as semifinshed goods (HALB) before inspection and after inspection from sub contractor recive it as finished goods.

Rgds

Srini