cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode MB58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly help me on how to use the transaction code MB58 and what will i view in this transaction code. i run MB58 and encode the plant code then execute its empty in our company we have many plant and also its plant we have a customer with consignment stock .

Please explain to me how to use and what can i view at MB58

Thank you,

Ermin D. Concepcion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ermin,

I also get a blank layout on the consignment report MB58 did you ever find out why this is?

Best Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ermin,

I also get a blank layout on the consignment report MB58 did you ever find out why this is?

Best Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this report can be used in differnt purposes.

If you execute with customer consigment checked, the system will display the customer consigment stock.

If the customer etrunable packaging option is selected, the system will show the retrunable packaging material lying with customer. You nees to select at lease one option to execute report.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u tick either customer consignment or customer returnable pakaging?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ermin,

MB58 Displays Consignment and Returnable Packaging Stocks at Customer.

report would generates a list of the following special stocks at the customer's site.

Consignment stocks at customer's site
Stocks of returnable packaging at customer's site

for more info you may just read their documentation by just pressing Shift+F1 from selection screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In mb58, system displays the stock of consignment with the customer, may be in that particular plant you would have not carried out any consignment process because of which you are getting blank layout.

regards

sudhakar