cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have scenario where we send the Purchase orders(PO) and Change-PO to supplier (IDoc to xml).

For Change-PO, I am getting following error for the response message when doing BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL to R/3 from a BPM.

<RETURN>
- <item>
  <TYPE>E</TYPE> 
  <CODE>W5033</CODE> 
  <MESSAGE> *You have no authorization to display this purchase order* </MESSAGE> 
  <LOG_NO />

I have checked the roles for the RFC user, it is similar to development environment where it works OK

please suggest to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance,

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is due to XI current user, this user also have permission to access on BAPI from R3 else we can't execute and can't get data from BAPI. Due to this authorization problem it is throwing error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nallam,

But I couldn't able to understand what you saying, can you please elaborate you answer.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI user also have authorization on R3 system to access or execute BAPI function else it will throw error during RUNTIME. Your are calling R3 BAPI function XI system, so your XI user should have authorization to access R3 BAPI function execution. I hope now clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nallam,

we have created a RFC user in R/3 to call the BAPI from XI. which got the similar roles as it got in DEV.

but not sure why it having issues in the this evironment i.e, UAT.

Thanks,

MK

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both system are in same servers or different servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nallam,

They are on different servers.

Thanks,

MK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MK,

what was the solution that you applied for this issue ? Even we are facing the similar issue .

Please help us.

BR//Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check Su53 - authorization check in SAP R/3 for that user.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the roles for the RFC user, it is similar to development environment where it works OK

check the roles for this rfc user in corresponding R/3 system also.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

I have compared the roles of the RFC user in the current environment with the DEV, they are same.

but I am just having issues in the current environment i.e, UAT.

Not sure why it is throwing the authorisation error.

Thanks,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

you can use this trick to debug your RFC.

regards,

Milan