Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Tcode MB54

hi,

Please help me on how to view consignment stock using tcode MB54, when i run this report the message is no stock exists for specified data.

here the process of consignment in our company

1. create reservation tcode MB21 with movement type Z11

2. Printing of Picklist then turned over to warehouse for pick and pack.

3. confirmation of reservation using tcode MB1B with movement type 311 click the reservation and encode the reservation #. then confirm and get the material doc.

4. Printing of stock transfer slip form with reference of material doc. base on good issue for consignment..then delivered the consignment outlet.

we have many consignment outlet here in our storage location.

in one storage location we have many outlet like sample

Storage location = ZS01 for Supervalue

Outlet = Megamall

= Nort Edsa

= Mall of Asia

Please help me

Thanks,

Ermin D. Concepcion

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Mr.Erwin,

Regular procedure for Vendor consignment is:

maintain consignmnet inforecord in ME11, maintain prices and tax code, In SPRO assign std purc org to plant, create consignment po with item category 'K', here no price will be maintained.

Do GR w.r.t to PO, at this point of time, no accounting docs will be generated, stocks will be restricted with 'K',

when the demand comes for this stock, you have to do transfer posting using movement type '411 K' in MB1B / MIGO. At this point of time, system will pick the price from consignment info record & post the a/c doc.

Instead of MIRO, you have to go for MRKO and do the payment , but here you cannot change the invoice value.

Hope this will be of some help to you.

Regards,

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question