Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about. shelf life in Info records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please clarify my doubts on the following:

An info record will be automatically created when the infoupdate field is ticked in the PO.

1) Will the price stated in the PO be populated in the Info records as well? I have tested in QA environment and noticed that the price was not populated even though the info record was created.

2) If an existing info record already exists for a material and I have changed the Min rem shelf life in the Material Master, will this change be automatically updated in the info record or do I have to manually update it?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You have to manually update the inforecord for price as well as shelf life...

this is because, even if you have the infoupdate indicator ticked, the only PO PRICE HISTORY get updated....but not price...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) Will the price stated in the PO be populated in the Info records as well? I have tested in QA environment and noticed that the price was not populated even though the info record was created.

Price Cannot be Populated from Purchase Order to Purchase Info Record. You have to Manually Update it.

> 2) If an existing info record already exists for a material and I have changed the Min rem shelf life in the Material Master, will this change be automatically updated in the info record or do I have to manually update it?

This also to be Updated Manually