cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during creation of Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A condition table is created with reference to Table 5 (std SAP table). Then, proceed with creation of Access Sequence. However, a message is prompted "The field assignment has not yet been made".

Please advise.

Thanks,

Wooi Ling

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After creating access sequence, You have to select the

Access sequence and double click on Access then select the condition table and double click on Fields (repeat the process) and Save .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wooi Ling

Go to V/07, select the condition type and click on "Accesses". Again block the Table 5 and click on "Fields". Check whether the respective datas under "Condition", "Document Structure" etc., are flowing there.

If not, maintain it and retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

I too have same issue.I have created condition table with combination of Sold to party/Ship to Party/Material.Iam getting the warning message "Field assignment is not been made" when I double clicked and viewed the fields Sold to party field is not assigned.Kindly help me out in doing the assignment.

Regards..,

Karthik

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik ,

While creating a table you need to select that filed in that , by slecting that your problem will be solved .

Note - While creating a table order of selecting a field is very important plz note that , goto creation mode slect those fileds you want to keep in that table ., ( you just need to doble click on that field)

hope it will solve your problem

Regards

Venkat