cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

601 SAP Business Workflow - Build and Use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working in ABAP for last 6-7 years. Due to project need planinng to take BIT 601 SAP Business Workflow - Build and Use class.

Please suggest if this class is good to get started in SAP workflow. Pre-requisite for this class is BIT 600. I am not taking that class. Can I do self study and pick it up?

Please suggest how I can get ready for workflow.

Thanks,

AP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Org structure needs to be setup by HR, but you can set up org structure yourself. Its not a big deal. 601 will go thorough this process. Also you can have workflows without org structure.

Go through this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70b074ac-fa1b-2a10-1587-bd084347...

On help.sap.com, there is a demo for an absence request workflow. If you go through them, it should give you an idea of all the basic tcodes including the creation of a HR org structure, workflow build etc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have 6 - 7 years ABAP experience, you can easily read through BIT 600. This is very basic and infact the first chapter or few chapters [dont remember] in BIT 601 gives an overview of BIT 600.

Good luck,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish-

How can I learn workflow 600 in 2 weeks? Can you please guide me. What all things do I need. What all T-code I need access to.

1. who sets up the organization structure in work? So we need to do or HR?

2. What are important T-Codes in workflow?

3. Do you point me to some good workflow material?

Thanks,

AP