Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi for CJ30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!!

I need help. I'm trying to make the initial load in CJ30 (For Budget). With function KBPP_EXTERN_UPDATE_CO . But I can't find the way to do it. Please, help me.

Thanks a lot!

MRosa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

You will have to use FM 'KBPP_EXTERN_UPDATE_CO' for CJ30. There is no BAPI available for this tcode.

Pl check SAP note 625613.

What exact error are you getting? Could you pls write down your code so that we may resolve it asap?

Regards,

Saba

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MRosa ,

what kind of errors u are facing while using this FM ?.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Phabru!

In fact, only now I'm testing this with FM. And I don't know that I'm doing wrong. Because, Does not update the value in the field budget - CJ30. I need update field WERT1.

Previously, I used the FM BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST, and I could not update this field. I updated the field "Total Plan" (WERT2).

The problem is that I don't know if I'm using the correct bapi.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

You will have to use FM 'KBPP_EXTERN_UPDATE_CO' for CJ30. There is no BAPI available for this tcode.

Pl check SAP note 625613.

What exact error are you getting? Could you pls write down your code so that we may resolve it asap?

Regards,

Saba

0 Kudos

Hi Saba!!!!

Thank's for your help!!!!

I resolved it!!!

Kisses!!!

MRosa

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I will be doing something similar to what you have done. Can you share some tips/tricks about how to use this Function module.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Shirin