cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a message to te pipeline from PI BPM, is that possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a question, is there a way to send a message to the pipeline from a BPM itself????, this requirement is cause I need to send a new message from my BPM running in PI.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I defined a proxy in PI to define the new message and send it as outbound proxy from pi without commit then i managed the commit with abap bapi's, regrads.

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, let me try to be more clear with my question, what I need is in my PI BPM to generate a message and send it to the pipeline of PI, in other words to generate a new message from a PI BPM, and send it to PI pipeline and it should be in scheduled status, I mean I need the new message to be like in waiting status for other actions to take place in SAP EP, then SAP EP is going to send to PI via WebService the request of that new message to start processing, I hope I'm more clear about this, thanks again for your answers.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using BPM, any send step does not require a sender agreement. That itself means that.. you are posting the message directly to the pipeline entry point. So its always there..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

>I have a question, is there a way to send a message to the pipeline from a BPM itself????

I m not really sure what you mean by "sending message from BPM itself".

As far as sending messages to integration engine(pipeline) is concerned you can use either receiver HTTP or receiver SOAP to send them.

Thanx

Aamir