Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection Error : Unicode Error

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when i configure the JCO connection

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=golitsapd07 GROUP=CRDLGCL700 R3NAME=YCR MSSERV=sapmsYCR PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR Group CRDLGCL700 not found TIME Mon Oct 13 17:50:39 2008 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx.c LINE 4299 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER 1

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Please go through this link

Hope it will help u

Regards

Ruturaj

narendra_bendi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Usually this error is raised when the Logon Group (that is created and tested in R3) is not given in SLD.

Check in the Technical Systems and see whether the Logon group (CRDLGCL700) is saved there....

Regards,

Narendra.

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try adding the new client in Your Abap Technical system from SLD in Clients Tab if you have access to SLD.And See if it Works.

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your basis team to confirm once whether the group named CRDLGCL700 exists in R/3 or not. You can first try using group as PUBLIC and check whether your JCO configuration is able to ping or test.

Regards,

Murtuza

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

thanks for the reply,

That logon group is existed in the Back end R/3 system.

Please let me know what could be the error. It was working before, just i have changed the client number in the jco connection. Then it is giving the error.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The error said that it was not able to find the logon group. Please change the client to the older value and see if it works or not. If it works then I would request you to again check your values for the logon group (for mis-spell).

Regards,

Murtuza